Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Reload RM 100 get RM10 credit! where is my free credit as advertise?

[ Edited ]

Reloaded RM100 x 2 and what you get is RM0 x 2?

Update! * I has making puchase through google play and the RM10 x 2 was rebate as payment. found out at billing. Never know the free Digi credit even apply at google play too!

case close! Digi should improve the customer service from app too. emailed the problem from app email tab no reply! use online chat no reply estimate time 5 minute for online support to  available!

* should has free credit deduction record too! in app should list something like deducted, used or expired so user know where the credit go! current system were make usage/other tab disapear if you has 0 free credit.

Re: Reload RM 100 get RM10 credit! where is my free credit as advertise?

Community Manager

Thank you for your update and feedback, @ecms. Our Live Chat works during 10am-9pm daily and sometimes the waiting time is slightly over the estimated time, but be assured that there will be reply upon waiting. Smiley Happy

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotions

Re: Reload RM 100 get RM10 credit! where is my free credit as advertise?

Contributor