Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

Registering a new number

I bought a Digi prepaid number from a  POS  counter at a supermarket. I ask the staff that I wanted this number  but I don't want to use it until I  am ready to use it.  The staff was  busy and told me that I can activate  the Digi number by myself and was not willing to serve me . So now I want to use it how do I register this Digi number that I bought from the   supermarket.?

I read from here that I must go back there to register the Digi number. Can I  register it myself.,how do I do that? What if the staff there is unwilling to register it  for me?  I got the receipt  that I bought it in January 2019.

Thank you

Re: Registering a new number

[ Edited ]
Support

A new number needs to be registered upon purchase at the same outlet. In your situation, we would suggest you to walk-in to our Digi Store for further assistance. Click on the link below and filter for Digi Store only to find the nearest outlet ya.

https://new.digi.com.my/support/digi-store

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Thank you for your fast reply and help. I went back to the  supermarket and at the customer service counter the  younger staff was  very helpful.I thanked the young  lady for helping me.Problem solved and thank you for the advice given.

Have a pleasant day!

Man Happy 

Support

Glad to hear that, Alavaka3Old48! (•‿•)

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

4 day sim not actif but i dont no,why? I register to shop after buy..

Support

Hi Amybasra_88. Please PM (inbox) us for checking. Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

Hi..i just bought new simcard through online on digi website..how can i activate my sim

Support

Hi Thewho. Please log into your MyDigi account and the option to activate it should be available in it. If you need further assistance with your order, PM (inbox) us ya.

Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!