Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Refund or reactivate: UnSubscribe and deduction at same time Kaki Social 30

[ Edited ]

Kindly assist to check on the below. I have unsubscribe my internet plan on 14-Jun-2018@2358hrs and received a msg of deduction for new subscription was at 14-Jun-2018@2359hrs. I have received the unsubscribe notice at 15-June-2018@0000hrs. I suppose the deduction should only be taking place at 15-Jun-2018@0000hrs instead.

Appreciate your help to check on this either refund the MYR30 or to reactivate the subscription. It is really not fair to me for this deduction and i did not even use up any 1 second of the subscription

This is my very first disappointment with digi after years of using digi and register all my family members with Digi. Hope to received a positive repond for me to continue supporting Digi.

Thanks Sookie

Screenshot_20180615-013637.png

Re: Refund or reactivate: UnSubscribe and deduction at same time Kaki Social 30

It is much disappointed that non of the Digi support respond any to this service failure. Full stop.

Re: Refund or reactivate: UnSubscribe and deduction at same time Kaki Social 30

Community Manager
For account matters, kindly contact directly to Digi customer service. You can PM your name, phone number and brief explanation of the issue to our community support https://community.digi.com.my/t5/forums/searchpage/tab/user?q=support. You can also use Live Chat on our website or MyDigi app from 10am to 9pm for quicker response.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.