Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Reactivate terminated number

Support

daiiyen, please PM us your full name over <here> to check on the account status first k. TQ.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

This number is very important to me. I can’t get the job right because I currently have Mco in Malaysia. I am an Indian and all the family and friends in my country know this number only. So please help me get my back😪🙏🙏🙏

Support

Muralii, please PM us ur number and passport number to check further on this. Tq.

How i can got same nomber

Support

noopoom24, please PM us the full details of ur issue to check further on this ya 

My wife number just terminated today, could you please find a way to reactivate the terminated number? Her number is 0165199152.

Support

H weiwindz87, Please advise the registered owner to PM our inbox if you have any inquiries regarding our Digi product and services, together with your mobile number, full name, and the last 4 digits IC number for us to assist you further. Thank You

[ Edited ]
Hi I just realised my prepaid number has been terminated when I tried to reload it a few minutes ago. Could you pls assist me with this so that I can keep the number as I urgently need it for work. Thank you!

Support

divaresque, please PM us ur full name and number to check on the status of ur account here. Tq.

Hi Digi,

I'm stuck in overseas as well and my number has been terminated on 15 July 2021.

Appreciate if you could help on this.