Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Reactivate terminated number

Because of covid-19, I have been stuck in Singapore until now. And, I just realised my Malaysia number has been terminated. Is there a way for me to reactivate it back?  Urgent!!! Pls help

Re: Reactivate terminated number

Community Manager

Please PM your phone number to our support team to check on the status of your prepaid account: https://community.digi.com.my/t5/forums/searchpage/tab/user?q=support

Once the prepaid account has been terminated, the number cannot be reactivated..

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotions

Support

Previn97, please provide ur number to check on ur account status. Please PM us ur full name too ya

I sent you the detail already

[ Edited ]
Hi, my prepaid phone number is terminated. Due to COVID-19 travel restriction, I unable go back to Malaysia to reactivate it. Any way to reactivate it without my present at Digi Center? Please help! It's urgent as the number is linked to various form of accounts especially banking stuffs. Thank you.

Support

Hi. Sorry to inform that a terminated number will not be able to reactivate. Smiley Sad

Hi , 

Can i check is that 0162761363 was terminate ? and what can i do to reactivate ? 

I had stuck in singapore and din notice my number was terminate  on 11/11/2020. 

Please check and reply me asap.... urgent ....

Thanks 

Support

Hi. Kindly PM us for further checking. Thank you. 

Hi, I am writing to request for assist to reactivation my sim, It was terminated on Tuesday i noticed that as I tried to reload it. 

Please advice me!

Support

mike2de, kindly PM us your phone number over <here> and let us check on the account status first k. TQ.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!