Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Reactivate VoLTE

Previously I accidentally turn off the VoLTE in mydigi app for testing, I thought can turn on later just easy like turn off VoLTE but once turn off the button of VoLTE in mydigi app will disappear. Please help me to reactivate back VoLTE. My phone support VoLTE. My no. Is 0168138160

Re: Reactivate VoLTE

Support

Reactivation done, VictorVCT. Smiley Happy

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

Thanks, I saw the VoLTE is on in mydigi app. But my phone network bar still display 4G logo only not change to VoLTE logo why?
I already enable VoLTE and WiFi call in the SIM card setting,and rebooted my phone already.
My phone model redmi note 9s(new phone), software system updated.
Previously using my other old redmi phone no problems of using VoLTE, the network bar logo display VoLTE normally.

Support

VictorVCT, the service is already active when we checked here. Try to reboot ur device and recheck on the connection back ya Smiley Happy 

Previously, i accidentally turn off the VoLTE in mydigi apps. I thought I can turn it on back, but it can't. PLEASE HELP ME TO REACTIVE BACK MY VoLTE. My No. Is 016-3656938

Support

Kindly PM us for further assistance. Thank you. 

Where can i PM you guys?

Hi,I accidentally deactivated volte in myDigi app ,please help me reactivate my voLTE service.My phone number is 60168595663,my phone is support VoLTE thank you.

Support

Hi Leongchuheng,

VoLTE service already activated for 0168595663.

Thank you.

Thank you very much I like digi service