Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Reactivate VoLTE

I accidentally turn off the VoLTE in mydigi app for testing, I thought can turn on later just easy like turn off VoLTE but once turn off the button of VoLTE in mydigi app will disappear. Please help me to reactivate back VoLTE. My phone support VoLTE. My phone number is 01151844021

Support

Vo-LTE service reactivated for your number, ainnajlaaa :-)

Please restart the phone ya. TQ.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Previously I accidentally turn off the VoLTE in mydigi app for testing, I thought can turn on later just easy like turn off VoLTE but once turn off the button of VoLTE in mydigi app will disappear. Please help me to reactivate back VoLTE. My phone support VoLTE. My no. Is 0166235942

Support

We've activated Digi Vo-LTE service for 0166235942. Please restart the phone ya, . madhatter2878. TQ.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

hello, my digi volte service suddenly deactivated, can u guys activate it back, my phone is poco f3, mobile number 0165099230, before this volte service showing up smoothly on this phone.

Support

Reactivation done, zuls94. Officially, that phone model is not listed yet. If you are facing some network interruptions, please request to cancel it ya.

Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

Hi digi.
Please Reactivate my Volte for my number 0102585487.
Tq

Support

Reactivation done, harizaledge Smiley Happy Please reboot ur device and recheck on the connection on ur phone back ya

Previously I accidentally turn off the VoLTE in mydigi app for testing, I thought can turn on later just easy like turn off VoLTE but once turn off the button of VoLTE in mydigi app will disappear. Please help me to reactivate back VoLTE. My phone support VoLTE. My no. Is 0192303536

Previously I accidentally turn off the VoLTE in mydigi app for testing, I thought can turn on later just easy like turn off VoLTE but once turn off the button of VoLTE in mydigi app will disappear. Please help me to reactivate back VoLTE. My phone support VoLTE. My no. Is 0192303536