Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Re: Re-activate volTE

Support

Hi rider_4941. Before we proceed, can we know what is your phone model? TQ

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!
Highlighted

Xiaomi redmi note 4
Highlighted

Support

Unfortunately, all Xiaomi models can't use our Vo-LTE yet. For the list of supported phones, you may refer to this link : https://new.digi.com.my/services/volte.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!
Highlighted

can you help me to reactivate vo lte, I accidentally deactivated it through my digi app.
Highlighted

my no. is 0109163575
Highlighted

Anonymous

Hi eugenelau97, we have successfully activated VoLTE for your mobile number. You may restart your device and start to use the service. Tq

Highlighted

Hi, can u help me activate volte for my new digi number 010-840-7007. Thanks Smiley Happy
Highlighted

Anonymous

We have responded to your PM ya.

Highlighted

Hi Digi,

Help to activate Volte to my postpaid no 0194750186

Nasrun Afiq
Highlighted

Anonymous

Hi Nasrunafiq, we have successfully activated VoLTE for your mobile number. You may restart your device and start to use the service. VoLTE is offered to selected devices only at the moment. You may refer to http://new.digi.com.my/services/volte Smiley Happy