Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Re-activate volTE

Hello,

I am using Samsung Galaxy j3 pro and want to activate VoLTE on my prepaid account.

The number is

zero one four two six two nine eight six four

Thanks.

Re: Re-activate volTE

Support

Hi zafriqtuah. Please try to use the service now. Smiley Happy

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

Hi digi please activate my j3 pro Volte

My number
Zero one zero two five eight six four eight six

Community Manager

@Azurakhair Seems your line is not active.  Please PM us again once your line is in active state.

Have a g8 day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Head on to Getting Started on top right of this page to read our Forum Do's & Don'ts http://community.digi.com.my/t5/custom/page/page-id/Getting-Started

Sori my no 0102586487 please activated Volte

Community Manager

Service activated as per request.  Have a great day ahead!

Have a g8 day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Head on to Getting Started on top right of this page to read our Forum Do's & Don'ts http://community.digi.com.my/t5/custom/page/page-id/Getting-Started

hi i have accidentally deactivated my volte thru the digi app. Can someone help me with this? My phone number is 0104697097

Support

Hi LuqmanHakim___, your line status must be active in order to activate the VoLTE service. Please inform line owner to chat with us through her community, FB account or contact us at 016-2211800 for further assistance. TQ.

Im using samsung s8 please help re activate my volte

Support

Activation done, Henjung. Smiley Very Happy

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!