Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re-activate Prepaid Phone Number

Hi, my phone number was terminated because I am overseas. Can anyone help me to re-activate the number? This number is very important to me because it is tied to my banking etc. Thanks.

Re: Re-activate Prepaid Phone Number

Support

Hi SeeEe. We are sorry, the reactivation can only be considered if you make a request at our Digi Store within 5 days from its termination date. If it is more than 5 days, the request won't be processed. Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

[ Edited ]

Thanks for your reply.

Do you mean Digi Store or Digi Service Centre? Can I ask a person to do this on behalf of me or must I present at the Store/Service Centre?

Support

It is at Digi Store only (the main Store, not Digi Store Express) and must be done within 5 days from the termination date and by the registered owner only. Representative is not allowed.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

hello, can you check if my number has been terminated or not and if it available to reactive?
No: 0134792291

Support

Hi Riekie, kindly PM us your full name and mobile number for further assistant. Thank you.

Hi can you check my number if still can re activate?

Support

Hi. Kindly PM us for further checking. TQ. 

Can u check my number 01126979981.. Still can be reactivate?

Support

mattwoss, kindly PM us the registered owner name over <here> for further checking on the status of this number. TQ.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!