Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Re: RM35 Unlimited 3mbps+Unlimited Call

What are you trying to say actually??? That person explained to u the difference between MBps and Mbps.. MegaByte and Megabit is not the same thing. Digi advertise it using the word Mbps and not MBps.. and now suddenly u comparing with korea internet speed??? Just what are u trying to state outt???? U just dont read it carefully and then make a complainn. yet its ur own mistake for nott read it carefully... go do some researchh.. Other telco's alsoo got this kind of plan 3mbps rm35 too laa.. i dont see it as an overprice.. and Yes, 3mbps is enough for most of people. I can watch 1080p video on youtube without buffering too.. watch content in ig n fb without any problem.. But if u want to watch 2160p - 4k resolution video dont use this plan.. go for the expensive one.. and please dont degrading other peoples life.. what a shame... Not all people can afford what u can... Im not backing up digi because sometimes i also get mad with their service but i just get **bleep**ed by reading your comment...
Highlighted

I want to buy
Highlighted

Support

RM35 Unlimited Internet is one of our "Box Of Suprise" offers and it will change from time to time, please stay tuned for the more exciting offer coming. TQ. 😊

Highlighted

Aduhhh napa berbayar pulak dah...bukan free ke.....sebenarnya ramai je merungut tentang speed untuk kouta no ...tapi saya subscribe je ok je LAjU je siap dwonload apps laju je...jadi saya harap takyah bayar lah bagi free je ok
Highlighted

Support

Azizul3, banyak lagi tawaran dan promo menarik yang akan kami sediakan dari semasa ke semasa. Nantikan ya Smiley Happy

Highlighted

kenapa unlimited 3mbps ni takde pat sy...padahal sy guna plan digi next...tapi tak jumpa pun..yg sy jumpa RM35 9gb+unlimited social.?
Highlighted

Support

Hi darwin99, untuk pakej unlimited 3mbps Internet adalah tawaran promosi Box Of Surprises dan ia akan berubah dari semasa ke semasa dan mungkin berbeza berbanding dengan pelanggan lain, kerana tawaran itu diperibadikan, berdasarkan corak penggunaan pelangan sebelumnya dan perbelanjaan. Apabila sistem kami sudah menggunakan dan membelanjakan data anda dalam beberapa minggu / bulan akan datang, anda akan dapat melihat tawaran di bahagian ini. Anda boleh semak melalui Mydigi app atau dial *128*88#. Harap anda akan terus menyokong kami sehingga kami dapat menawarkan pakej promosi yang lebih menarik di masa depan. Terima Kasih.

Highlighted

I wanna know why i can't see the unlimited RM35 data plan in my Box Of Surprise? I've been using it from it was released, and now it's gone. I'm changing my SIM card soon, been using DiGi from almost 6 years, changing to celcom or even yoodo. Very dissatisfied.....
Highlighted

Support

The Unlimited Internet + Calls Pass (3Mbps) RM35 is available via Box of Surprise at MyDigi app.

The Box Of Suprise offer will change from time to time. What you get might not be the same as others and it will not be the same offer all the time. That's why it is called Box Of Suprise.

Hope you can continue to support us so we can offer more exciting internet packages in the future. TQ. 

Highlighted

Here's a thing.. Others telco already have the permanent of those 3mbps unlimited, they even have the 6mbps one. Now, why did DiGi remove it? Doesn't it will make the customer to change the telco???? You should consider on thinking that nowadays students are learning online since this covid thingy. Why did I hesitate on not changing the telco? That's because the only thing that DiGi is good at is the coverage at my place. Its good, fast and wide not even other telco can compare to that. Here's my suggestion, PLS make the unlimited available PERMANENTLY or else you will lose even more customers 😤😤