Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

RM30 Reload Issue

Hi Team,

I did a reload of RM30 using the *123* step, however the reload is not successful as I haven't received the sms informing me about the updated balance in my account.

Your assistance with this is highly appreciated.

Thanks & Regards
Zulfikar

Re: RM30 Reload Issue

Community Manager

Morning zilfikarb Smiley Happy,

May I know what is the serial number (not the PIN) on the coupon?

Have a g8 day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Head on to Getting Started on top right of this page to read our Forum Do's & Don'ts http://community.digi.com.my/t5/custom/page/page-id/Getting-Started

Hi thanks for the reply, the updated balance shows on my account now when I check the Digi app. Got worried as didn't receive the sms with the updated info. You can close this case. Thanks again for your prompt reply.

Community Manager
Hi zulfikarb,

Thank you for your confirmation. Smiley Happy
Have a g8 day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Head on to Getting Started on top right of this page to read our Forum Do's & Don'ts http://community.digi.com.my/t5/custom/page/page-id/Getting-Started

Re: Need reload code from softpin voucher

I lost this voucher, but luckily I've taken photo but half top only. Can I get reload code by serial number on this 7-11 softpin reload voucher?

Re: Need reload code from softpin voucher

Support

Hi Cherly_Teoh. Please bring it over to our Digi Store for further assistance ya. Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

Hi Team,

I did a reload of RM30 using the *123* step, however the reload is not successful as I haven't received the sms informing me about the updated balance in my account.
The serial number is : 11069493301000016501

Your assistance with this is highly appreciated.

Thanks & Regards
Haqimie

Support

kingkimie, please PM us ur number if u still have not received ur reload till now. Tq.

what is the number?