Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

RM3 deducted everyday

I was subscribed rm1 for one day Internet. After thaty account was automatically deducted RM3 everyday. It had deducted 3 times continuously. Could you please assist me for this issue. Thank you

Re: RM3 deducted everyday

Deduct everyday. Digi, could you please assist me for this. Thank you

Support

Chaifongwei, kindly PM us your phone number <here> and a screenshot of the message on the credit deduction (if any) for further clarification, please. TQ.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Great assist and service given by digi kobi.

Oh my god, everyday deducted RM 3. No using Internet, but keep deducted.
Pls solved it.

Support

Nickng95, kindly PM us your phone number <here> and a screenshot of the message regarding the deduction (if any) for further clarification, please. TQ.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Hi, my number 0164276099 always deduct rm3, please help to turn of my Pay-As-You-Use internet. Thank you.

Support

Nickz, we've activated the Free Base Internet 0MB for 0164276099 which will avoid the credit balance get deducted due to internet PAYU charges. This is a free service with no activation and monthly fee. TQ.

Have a pleasant day!

Hi digi. I was subscribed rm1 for 2 hours Internet. After that account was automatically deducted RM3 everyday.

Support

L_h, please PM us ur full name and phone number to check further on this. Tq.