Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

RM3 2GB Internet

I've purchased RM3 2GB internet but it seem like it is not active. Any solution?
Highlighted

Re: RM3 2GB Internet

[ Edited ]

Hi there, welcome.

You can check for your internet plan and quota via *116*4#. Alternatively, you can also do it via the MyDigi web portal / mobile app.

If you are having trouble connecting to the internet, check your connection setting first, then restart your phone if necessary. If connection issue persists, I would suggest you to call Digi at 016-2211800 for further assistance.

Have a nice weekend ahead!

Highlighted

I only have this and there is no 2GB internet.
Highlighted

why the speed us not stable?? ping and loss is too high..if it about the line tower or something else pls make an effort to repair it...digi got billion of ringgit..its a lie if they cant do anything like improve the line or put another tower in mukah,sarawak place such as politeknik n uitm...
Highlighted

Community Manager

Hi @fiq, network quality can differ on your location and buildings could be blind spot for the network. Please check your inbox for this matter.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements
Highlighted

165cm
Highlighted

I can try ....not active
Highlighted

No icon vo-lte
Highlighted

Support

We can assist you to activate it. Please provide us your phone number. Before that, please refer to this link for supported phone models : https://www.digi.com.my/support/our-network/volte

Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!