Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

RM1 SPAM SMS

[ Edited ]

I am receiving more than 10 SPAM sms (charging me for RM1 per sms) from DiGi official number "20000"

Though I have sent "STOP ALL" command and the acknowledgement SMS is received, still the SPAM continue to deduct my balance.

I believe this is not only me who are facing such issue, as I have seen some users complaining about this at Digi FB page.

I have PM-ed the page admin but no response gotten officially yet.

I appreciate whom is concerning to contact me and get such annoying issue to be resolved asap. 

Thanks.

Reference:

1442822525371.jpg

Re: RM1 SPAM SMS

Community Manager

Would you be able to inform or PM your Facebook name that you used to contact Digi regarding this issue?

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

Hi Mengsuan,

Thanks for your initiative.

I have PM-ed my particular to your inbox.

Thank you once again.

Community Manager

I have forwarded the necessary information to Digi's CS. I hope you will get your resolution the soonest. 

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

Well noted, mengsuan.