Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

REQUEST REJECTED TO CHANGE TO UMOBILE

Hi.. I want to change my digi number to umobile. I already got the message to reply Y if want to change and also got the msg that the request is being processed. But still my request is rejected saying I did not reply to the SMS.. Can anyone give solution for this?? What should I do??
I have also included the screenshot of the message as a proof. Digi, pls take note and give a solution.

Re: REQUEST REJECTED TO CHANGE TO UMOBILE

Support

Hi Angeline97. Please resubmit your application and if it is rejected again, PM (inbox) one of us (the Supports) for checking and assistance. Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

[ Edited ]

Digi are good at giving excuses when their users port out.

1) One or more MSISDN did not reply to sms validation

2)  Non fulfillment of contract obligation (Postpaid and even Prepaid also)

and the most commonly used excuse to reject port out application are   :   

3) Customer number are temporaryly disconected-involuntarily.

Digi  also call their users to harass, entice or call their end-users
who are porting out to persuade them to remain with Digi  upon the initiation of a port out request which are against the MCMC regulations Numbering and Electronic Addressing(NEAP) Section 5.7.1.1

Users can file complaint to https://aduan.skmm.gov.my

Support

Hi kim53390, kindly PM us your full name and mobile number <here> for further assistant. Thank you. 

Already done port out which I need to call digi customer service 2 times and port out  3 times.

After the 2nd call ,port out success on the 3rd port out application after i told Digi CS that I would complaint to MCMC.

Wow ! that's really troublesome to port out from Digi.

How to get free 1g

Hi, i also change my digi number to umobile. Also have received the message whuch stated to reply Y or N to change. And i replied Y then i got another message saying that my request was rejected. May i know why and what should i do now?

Support

Hi Niniiiii, please PM to our Inbox if your any inquiry at our Digi Product and services so we can assist you further. Thank You

Re: REQUEST REJECTED TO CHANGE TO celcom

Hi i don't know why my request was rejected please update me I'm using 2 phone and i was decided to change my other line to celcom since the other phone is on digi .appreciated if you can help me thanks

Re: REQUEST REJECTED TO CHANGE TO celcom

Support

Hi Cha02. Please resubmit your application and if it is rejected again, PM (inbox) us ya.

Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!