Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Price on payment

Hi Digi,
May I know why I saw the promotion plan about smart plan 50 for prepaid card is RM36, but when comes to payment it rose up until RM53?

Re: Price on payment

Contributor

@KatherineOng wrote:
Hi Digi,
May I know why I saw the promotion plan about smart plan 50 for prepaid card is RM36, but when comes to payment it rose up until RM53?

Hi KatherineOng

smart plan is is post paid. u mentioned here prepaid card. a little confusion about your clarfication on prepaid or postpaid plan. Also indicate where did you see the promotion and where did the payment rose up to RM53? We will be in better position to assist with the right information. 

please visit digi website digi.com.my for all the available plans.

TQ

@Sabs wrote:

@KatherineOng wrote:
Hi Digi,

Hi KatherineOng

smart plan is is post paid. u mentioned here prepaid card. a little confusion about your clarfication on prepaid or postpaid plan. Also indicate where did you see the promotion and where did the payment rose up to RM53? We will be in better position to assist with the right information. 

TQ

Yes. I face the same issue. Smart plan 50 originally was RM50/month. However, due to promotion, the plan become RM36/month. But when you register for the smart plan 50, DIGI require you to do advance payment on the original price. Therefore, it became RM50 x6% (GST) = RM 53.

But im curious how does it deduct from our previous advanced payment.

Quite confusion even i ald get the breakdown of the statement form DIGI ><.

Can someone explain it please.

1. why deduct RM2.00 for NEW SP offer RM15x12months ? 
2. What is the access fee? why should we pay? isit the amount of the GST for the bill from 27 june to 30 june 2015 (I registered the smart plan 50 on 27 June 2015)?
3. How do they charge on the GST? Seems like the amount i calculate is not tally with what they charge?
4. How they calculate the monthly fixed charge amount as im not registered on 1st of the month. I'm registered on 27 of June 2015. The amount charge from 27 until 30 (4days) for June bill should be 36 divided by 30 = 1.20 x 4days should be = 4.80. but why DIGI charge me RM6.67???? 

@Sabs wrote:

@KatherineOng wrote:
Hi Digi,

Hi KatherineOng

TQ

Community Manager

Hi!

1. why deduct RM2.00 for NEW SP offer RM15x12months ? 

The rebate was prorated as you did not enjoy a full month usage.  RM15 / 30 days = RM0.50 x 4 days usage = RM2.00

2. What is the access fee? why should we pay? isit the amount of the GST for the bill from 27 june to 30 june 2015 (I registered the smart plan 50 on 27 June 2015)?

Access fee - 6% GST on the Monthly Fixed Charges

3. How do they charge on the GST? Seems like the amount i calculate is not tally with what they charge?

For more details, please refer to our GST faq http://new.digi.com.my/cs/Satellite/ecomm_C/faq_group/default/most_popular_faqs_gst

4. How they calculate the monthly fixed charge amount as im not registered on 1st of the month. I'm registered on 27 of June 2015. The amount charge from 27 until 30 (4days) for June bill should be 36 divided by 30 = 1.20 x 4days should be = 4.80. but why DIGI charge me RM6.67????

Month fixed charges is RM50 not RM36.  RM50/30 = RM 1.67 x 4 days usage = RM6.67

Have a nice day!

Have a g8 day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Head on to Getting Started on top right of this page to read our Forum Do's & Don'ts http://community.digi.com.my/t5/custom/page/page-id/Getting-Started