Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Prepaid super long life 365 renewal

Support

Kenji105, please PM/Inbox us ur number for further assistance on this. Tq.

Support

Super Long Life is only available for selected prepaid plans. For more info about our super long life, please refer to the screenshot given.

Hi, 

May I  know if which of the current prepaid  plan have  this Super Long Life as option? Is it eligible for all current prepaid plan as of below? 

Limited Time Offer - RM35 and RM30 plan

Cili Padi Unlimited  

biGBonus unlimited voice? 

Support

Hi briantwj, 

Super long life for 180/ 365 validity days is not applicable to Digi Prepaid Next, Digi Prepaid Live, Digi Easy Prepaid, Digi Smartphone Prepaid, Digi Start Prepaid and Digi Smart Prepaid plan subscribers.

For more info about super long life, please refer to the link given. http://community.digi.com.my/t5/Prepaid/Super-Long-Life/ta-p/13004

Thanks. Smiley Happy 

For those who have been always confused about how this super long life thing works. I have used for a few years now to finally get it without any problem.

1. When your due date is near, reload  around 110 ringgit into your digi account. You can do that by first selecting RM100 reload and once that transaction is done, select the RM 10 reload. So that you will have RM110 ringgit balance in your account. wait for the reload confirmations. 

2. Dial *128# on your mobile - choose My Account - Talktime Services  - Super Long Life 

3. Then you will have several options on which long life you want. If you reloaded RM110 then you will be eligible for the 365 days options. THere are also options for shorter duration but I dont know the price for that now.

4. Select Long Life 365 and you will get a confirmation that your account has been extended for another year.

I would suggest reloading 1 day before your due date or on the day itself to benefit from the full 365 day service.

Hope this helps!

Support

Thanks for sharing, msnair09. For more info about our super long life, please refer to the screenshot given.

how do i used the super long  life for my prepaid digi 

Support

Hi yfoong. If you are using one of the eligible plans, you can dial *128# >> Talktime Services >> Super Long Life to subscribe to it.

Please refer to Digi_MYCHEAH comment for the eligible plans ya.

Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

Prepaid super long life 365 renewal

My prepaid super long life 365 just expired. I have dialed *128# once on a day before expiry date and once on a day after expiry but the menu did not show this plan.

Please advise.

Thank you