Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

Prepaid subscription packs.

Hi all.

Besides other comments about excessive number of data packages and social media "bonuses" fit for a sociopath (basically to entice buyers, but hey it's expected from a service provider unfortunately) DiGi data plans are workable but require A LOT of attention to manage effectively - i.e. use of Opera Mini, don't do app updates on regular data, use off-peak data... but what about Google maps, or online booking apps, travel apps? Not everyone lives by FB. Anyhow, gripes aside...

The new DiGi app is quite helpful, beats trying to navigate the *128#/*200# services. It has some updating delay issues, but one thing it lacks is the ability to terminate subscriptions - I still have to use star codes to do this so the app doesn't give me total control of my account. The ability to switch on/off auto-renewal would be good; the standard assumption of auto-renewal I find highly predatory in nature. Proves DiGi more interested in using up my credit balance than providing true consumer value.

Re: Prepaid subscription packs.

Community Manager
Thank you for your feedback. We will forward your feedback to the respective project team for future enhancement consideration.
Have a g8 day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Head on to Getting Started on top right of this page to read our Forum Do's & Don'ts http://community.digi.com.my/t5/custom/page/page-id/Getting-Started

Community Manager

Hello Jaybee! I'm delighted to see neutral user review and feedback for the sake of the community.

Btw, let me introduce Opera Max to you. Digi is in collaboration with Opera Max to allow certain apps to get exampted from quota, including Youtube. Kinda nifty right? I welcome you to add anything that I missed out in this forum post: http://community.digi.com.my/t5/Others/Strategy-for-Data-Kiamsiap-Users-Like-Me/m-p/2281#U2281

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements

No