Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Prepaid sim cards

Hi digii purchased 2 prepaid cards via your online store and was promised that delivery of the cards would be done within 2 days.now that 7 days have passed.care to enlighten me on this.?the prepaid numbers are 01126112618 and 01126111620.thanks (0162695381)

Re: Prepaid sim cards

Community Manager

Hi Meje,

We are sorry for the delay.  We will check with the respective department and revert to you tomorrow.

Have a g8 day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Head on to Getting Started on top right of this page to read our Forum Do's & Don'ts http://community.digi.com.my/t5/custom/page/page-id/Getting-Started

Community Manager

Hi!  Our courier service already informed us that they have successfully contacted you and will proceed with deliver tomorrow 05/08/2015.

Have a g8 day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Head on to Getting Started on top right of this page to read our Forum Do's & Don'ts http://community.digi.com.my/t5/custom/page/page-id/Getting-Started
Highlighted

Hi jodipy,
Yes indeed they called me on 4/8 and asked about my free time for their delivery and promised to deliver it on 5/8.i told them that ill be at home in the morning & evening minus the lunch time.they said they would call me again on the delivery day.i waited for the whole day and they never come and never call.on 6/8 i called the number that they used when they called me.my called was passed around 3 times and i was promised that their wangsa maju branch will settle the delivery.as of now, i havent received anything and not even a call from.what a lousy delivery service that you guys dealing with digi? I paid rm10 for the delivery charges for nothing and i had to spent more money to call that delivery service office.however digi early respond to my first question is appreciated though.