Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Re: Prepaid reload problem

Support

Please retry to reload, xinhui :-)

Hi, I received this message while attempting to reload.
'You have exceeded the maximum number of wrong reload attempts.'
My mobile number is 0146024636.
Please advice, thank you very much.
Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!
Highlighted

I have not use the number pin yet and the first try to top up fail?
Highlighted

Support

Hi GoChangKun. Should the issue persists, please PM and provide us the serial number (not the pin number) of the coupon for us to check it. Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!
Highlighted

I alrdy reload rm20 by maybank2u. But, it doesnt reload into my account.
Highlighted

Support

Cassy99, do get in touch with Maybank if the credit is not credited in ur account after 24 hours time. Sometimes, there will be a slight delay for the credit to be credited to ur account. Tq.

Highlighted

At 1st i reload my digi nmbr using reload number and its shows that my reload digi have exceed the limit wrong number. Which is my fault bcause i type it wrong.. Then, i reload using maybank2u, and it already pay using mybn2u.. Does the credit to be credited into my acc later?
Highlighted

Support

May we know if you're referring to the reload using the reload PIN, Cassy99? If yes, it will not be reloaded automatically. You need to perform a manual reload using the same PIN again. Kindly PM us <here> if you still have difficulty to perform the reload manually ya :-) TQ.

At 1st i reload my digi nmbr using reload number and its shows that my reload digi have exceed the limit wrong number. Which is my fault bcause i type it wrong.. Then, i reload using maybank2u, and it already pay using mybn2u.. Does the credit to be credited into my acc later?
Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!
Highlighted

I have reload using myb2u. But in my phone still 0..please fix 0109460068
Highlighted

Support

Sarolhigh, please PM/Inbox us ur number and full name if the reload is not credited to ur accunt after more than 2 hours ya. Tq.

Highlighted

Why i can't reload my phone..it's say I have trying so much wrong pin but I didn't try one