Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Prepaid reload from MyDigi app problem

[ Edited ]
i reloaded RM30 from mydigi app using Maybank online bank around 20:35 and now 21:40 still not received the credit. My bank balance already deducted but my digi account still not credited.

For reference my number is 014-860-0618

Need an assist here. Thank you.
Highlighted

Re: Prepaid reload from MyDigi app problem

Support

izzatfr, we believe the reload has been updated to your number accordingly. Do PM us <here> should you need further assistance ya. TQ.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!
Highlighted

Prepaid reload from mb2u app problem

I reload rm50 with maybank2u at 7pm (26/3/2020) My digi app didn't update new credit but the amount already deducted from my acc. I have record maybank2u too. Pls check and help me? My number is +60102817942 (Nursyah Atiqah M Yusof Shah)
Highlighted

Saya nak minta tolong check digi pin reload saya beli telah di guna kan atas nombor saya tidak kenali...no pin reload...2550 5930 7608 2101
Highlighted

i have done the payment for the prepaid topup in mydigi app. I have successfully paid through online banking at 19:28 and now it is 22:09. The topup did not credit into my account yet. Please solve this matter as soon as possible.

My phone number : 01136042833
Highlighted

Support

Hi Ihsan0097. Have you received it already? If haven't, please PM us ya. Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!
Highlighted

Prepaid reload from MyDigi app problem

i reloaded RM30 from mydigi app using Maybank online bank around 17:57 and now 18:39 still not received the credit. My bank balance already deducted but my digi account still not credited. For reference my number is 017-9353678
Highlighted

Support

Good morning Mark2. We have responded to your PM. Please have a look at it ya. Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!
Highlighted

Hello!

I've reloaded RM100 on 10th June 2020. I waited until today, still the credit remains to be RM0.00.  This is not the first time it happened to me.  Please help.

Thank you in advance.

Highlighted

Support

Hi mridza. 

1-If it was done via your MyDigi app = PM (inbox) us.
2- If it was done via your bank / other than MyDigi app = please contact your bank / the seller for further assistance because the reload should be coming from them, not Digi.

Thank you.