Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Prepaid plan

1) What is the different between DIGI BEST PREPAID V4  ( I'm using now ) and the DIGI PREPAID LIVE?

2) Can I change my sim card from 3G to 4G without change my prepaid plan?

3) If I change my sim card from 3G to 4G, my contact in my old sim card will transfer to my new sim card?

4) Can I get unlimited call to my family and friends with my plan ?

Re: Prepaid plan

Support

Hi, HwaiJun.

1) Digi Best Prepaid V4 is the old Prepaid plan which no longer available in the market. This plan does not come with free basic internet. You need to subscribe to the internet plan in order to get connected. The Best Prepaid V4 will get cheaper call & SMS rates to call up to 15 Friends & Family number

Digi Prepaid LiVE has:

- Free basic internet 500MB/month at a maximum speed of 64kbps.
- Free 1,000min & 1,000SMS to 6 Buddyz numbers every month (Digi numbers set under the Friends & Family list).
- Free 10GB video & music streaming data for selected apps (2.5GB/week) > YouTube, YouTube Gaming, Twitch, iflix, Tonton, Dimsum, Astro Go, Joox, Spotify & Smule.

2) Yes, you can :-)

3) No. Your current plan will enjoy cheaper call & SMS rates to Friends & Family number only.

Hope these answers :-)

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!
Highlighted

Re: Prepaid plan I signed up for 6 hrs of 6GB data for $2..but alas I was scammed by digi

buying from digi 6 hrs of 6GB data for $2...but frankly the speed i was getting is 0.05 mbps..cant even watch youtube..its a joke thinking i was on 6GB data but speed of 0.05..other then whatsapp etc .So don't even think of using digi internet  prepaid sign on.Its a waste of $$$