Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Prepaid credit deduct without any usage or proper reason

So yesterday I just realized that my credit was deducted due to the usage of rm3 internet while my data is turn off and using only WIFI.
The next day I check my credit was deducted for no reason, I didn't use data, I didn't subscribe to any plan, I didn't make a phone call.
Im really frustrated and hope Digi service can help me resolve this issue.
Reload amount of rm30 on 7 November 2018, today is 17 November 2018, I made 1 or 2 phone calls for 1 or 2mins ONLY and kept the credit for emergency but just to realized day by day it deduct for no reason.
Highlighted

Re: Prepaid credit deduct without any usage or proper reason

Support

raymondblur, kindly PM us your phone number, full name & screenshot of SMS notification on the credit deduction (if any) <here> for further clarification, please. TQ.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
Hi, I'm also facing this problem of having my credit being deducted. I didn't subscribe to any internet plan, but it's subscribed. I didn't turn data or make any outgoing calls. I reloaded for the validity, RM 10
Highlighted

Support

LeeShane, please PM/Inbox us ur phone number and full name to check further on this. Tq.