Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

Prepaid Reload Problem

[ Edited ]

Hi.

I just reloaded my prepaid phone (via DiGi app) and the amount reloaded has been deducted from my account (as attached picture) but the balance  for my phone is still the same before reloading. Kindly advise solution on this.

Thank you.Reload Problem

Re: Prepaid Reload Problem

Looks like the amount has been credited this morning at 12am.

Thank you DiGi.

Support

Thanks for the update, DaisyChan :-)

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

I have the same problem. Its takes time for progress ?

Hi, i just reloaded 2 cards and having the same issues. Please help asap

Anonymous

Hi Immabeansprout, we can assist to check the reload status if it was done via MyDigi app. Kindly PM us your mobile number together with the transaction date and time in order for us to proceed with further checking. TQ

Hi, I'm facing the same problem too. I've reloaded Rm30 and this amount has been deducted from my maybank account but it's not updated for my phone's balance.

Support

JasmineTang, did u reloaded from ur online banking service portal? If yes, if the reload is not credited to ur accunt after 24 hours time, u may check with ur bank on the status of ur reload ya

Hi, I having the same problem. After reloaded using online banking via digi app rm30 was deducted from my bank account but my digi prepaid is still not credited with the amount. Please assist.

Support

Hi Jack823. If you haven't receive the amount, please PM one of us for assistance. Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!