Highlighted

Re: Prepaid RM28 Unlimited Calls & SMS + 4GB Internet

hi,

i would like to take the 28 plan

can digicall me. Thanks.

Highlighted

Support

kasthuri1975, if you're currently using Digi Prepaid plan, change of plan can be done directly from your phone by dialling *128# > My Account > Call Plan > Change Plan. Changing the plan will deactivate internet package you currently subscribed and any remaining quota will be forfeited. Please ensure you have enough credit balance for the plan fee during the request ya. For a new registration, you may visit Digi authorized dealer outlet for registration ya :-)

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!
Highlighted

He asking about prepaid rm28 not pospaid 38.
Highlighted

Support

RunA96, those are the steps to change a Prepaid plan. In this case, change to Prepaid Monthly 28. Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!
Highlighted

Is there Internet roll over for this plan?
Highlighted

I'm already subscribe the rm28 plan on February .. but after subscribe I have lots of issues..
1st I can't send message. I have to top up for send messages..
2nd .. every 2 minutes Im receiving balance text message from 2901.. even after hang up my incoming call also I receive that balance message..
Pls let me know the best solution..
Highlighted

i help digi to answer,you sign call plan prepaid 28 free 4gb data.

you can still get internet plan..digi BIGbonus with many choice internet...hehe..am i right?oledi 2019
Highlighted

Sepatutnya dr jam 1-7pm cas pd 1gb, tetapi cas pada data 2gb

Highlighted

Im currently subsribe rm38 yearly package, will my yearly package cancelled is i subsribe bigbonus?
Highlighted

I started activating my SIM card with this plan at 18th of November 2019. It said I have to reload before 28th November 2019 to continue using internet. I am just wondering, it said MONTHLY internet, so will my internet still stay on until 18th December 2019 if j did not reload? Please reply.