Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Prepaid RM28 Unlimited Calls & SMS + 4GB Internet

morning sir/ miss

Unlimited call package include office number 03-**** or not?

Unlimited call only digi same digi or all network plan?

Community Manager

All networks here refers to the local telcos including fixed line number >> exclude video call, calls to a special number (ie:TNB 15454, TM 103), toll-free (ie:1-300/1-800), international number and voicemail (121).

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!
Highlighted

May i know that the 28 plan, unlimited sms is to all other plan or only to digi user?

Support

Hi Peggie0513. Unlimited SMS is not available anymore. That plan offers 4GB Internet (2GB All Day + 2GB Weekend) and unlimited calls. Unlimited SMS has been replaced by FREE 100 SMS. This is applicable for existing customers and new sign-ups. Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

I use my money buy this RM28 plan

Only 4GB ? Useful

Where your FREE 30GB ?

RM28 ONLY 4GB ? HAHA

Support

@Leonwome. Please refer to this link for more details about that package : https://www.digi.com.my/shop/prepaid-plans/internet-addons/bigbonus. 30GB is for usage in between 1pm to 7pm only (1GB per day).

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

hi , how to terminate this digi monthly plan 28 ?

hi , how to terminate this digi monthly plan 28 ?

Support

The Prepaid plan has its own life-cycle. If no action is taken to maintain its activeness, the account will self-deactivated. For Prepaid Monthly 28 plan, it will auto-renew every 28th of the month. The number will be auto-terminated if no renewal 2 times in a row.

If you wish to use a different Prepaid plan, dial *128# > My Account > Call Plan > Change Plan, to check the available plan you can switch to. TQ.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

how to terminate this prepaid plan ?