Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Re: Prepaid RM28 Unlimited Calls & SMS + 4GB Internet

Support

Oooppss! My bad. That's right, lkm31. The first activation will be pro-rated based on days before the next renewal. Thanks for sharing :-)

The free SMS has been revised to 100SMS, Loyal. TQ.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!
Highlighted

Hi, may i know what pro-rated actually is? I just changed my plan to digi prepaid RM 28 unlimited calls on 1st of February, but in the 2nd It deducted RM 1.50 from my credit balance, what is that suppose to mean?
Highlighted

Support

Pro-rated means that the fee/charges/freebies are proportioned into days of usage only. Let us check what was actually the credit deducted for, Rushanisiah. Kindly PM us your phone number <here>, please. TQ.

Hi, may i know what pro-rated actually is? I just changed my plan to digi prepaid RM 28 unlimited calls on 1st of February, but in the 2nd It deducted RM 1.50 from my credit balance, what is that suppose to mean?
Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!
Highlighted

can i can a details about the plan? which branch is available for the plan? Putrajaya?
Highlighted

Anonymous

Hi suhaiminain, for Digi Monthly Plan 28 comes with 4GB Internet (2GB All Day + 2GB Weekend) and unlimited calls to all network. All networks here refers to the local telcos including fixed line number >> exclude video call, calls to a special number (ie:TNB 15454, TM 103), toll-free (ie:1-300/1-800), international number and voicemail (121). This plan is auto renewal on the 28th of every month. This means auto-renewal of the internet plan is fixed on the 28th of every month. Hence you have to reload to ensure there’s sufficient credit balance by 12am on 28th of each month to continue using your plan after the 1st sign up.

The plan is currently available at Digi open channel dealer. If you are at Putrajaya, you may walk in to dealer at IOI City Mall Putrajaya to register. TQ

Highlighted

if i at  setia alam, shah alam where do i register the plan. Can port in or not?

Highlighted

Anonymous

In Setia Alam, we do not have open channel dealer.

This plan offered for new sign up and change of plan only. Port in to this plan is not available. 

Highlighted

i am digi postpaid customer. i want to  change to this plan. where can i go near setia alam or shah alam

Highlighted

Anonymous

mzr111, Digi Postpaid subscriber is not allowed to change the plan to Digi Monthly Plan 28.

Highlighted

If we can send unlimited messages, why am I getting a message saying I have insufficient balance so I can't send a message? But I can still call.