Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Prepaid RM28 Unlimited Calls & SMS + 4GB Internet

Contributor

Hi Digi,

Understand Digi recenlty launched this new Prepaid RM28 Unlimited Calls & SMS + 4GB Internet plan.

Kindly provide more details on this new plan, as no information available in Digi website.

Highlighted

Re: Prepaid RM28 Unlimited Calls & SMS + 4GB Internet

Contributor

Hi Digi,

Already been 1 week, still no update on the said plan details ?

Highlighted

Anonymous

Hi ltchin, sorry for the late response. Digi Postpaid 38 comes with 4GB internet all day + 30GB biGBonus and unlimited call to all network in Malaysia. Quota 30GB biGBonus will be divided into 30days, which means everyday you can use 1GB from 1pm-7pm. The total internet you can enjoy for 1 month is 34GB ya. Tq

Highlighted

Contributor

Hi Digi_Yaya,

I am talking about Prepaid RM28 Unlimited Calls & SMS + 4GB Internet, not Digi Postpaid 38.

These 2 plans are not the same,

Highlighted

Anonymous

We are sorry. Recently, we've introduced a new Prepaid plan known as Prepaid Internet SIM. This plan comes with 4GB Internet (2GB All Day + 2GB Weekend) and Unlimited Calls & SMS to All Network. All networks here refers to the local telcos including fixed line number >> exclude video call, calls to a special number (ie:TNB 15454, TM 103), toll-free (ie:1-300/1-800), international number and voicemail (121).

This plan is auto renewal on the 28th of every month. Similar to the Postpaid plan, once the package renewed on the 28th, the data & unlimited calls/SMS usage will be renewed as well.

For now, the plan is open for new registration only at our Digi authorized dealer outlet. Changing plan or port-in is not available yet.

Highlighted

Contributor

Hi Digi,

Once fully used the 4GB Internet, can I know, what are the available Internet Top Up packages?

Highlighted

Hi, how do I subscribe to this RM28/mth prepaid plan?

Highlighted

Hi, how do I subscribe to this Digi Postpaid 38 plan?

Highlighted

Support

Hi cst, You can find the Prepaid Internet SIM 28 only at Digi open channel dealers who are eligible for the registration. The Digi Postpaid 38 plan is for a supplementary line registration only which is needed to sign up under principle number. You can register the plan via online through our website. You can refer to this link https://new.digi.com.my/postpaid-plans#extra-lines

Highlighted

[ Edited ]
Contributor

Hi Digi,

Any update on this enquiry ?

Hi Digi,

Once fully used the 4GB Internet, can I know, what are the available Internet Top Up packages?