Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Prepaid International Roaming

I bought a prepaid number with the intention for overseas roaming for my travel soon. I just wanna confirm a few things before I use  it overseas. 

1. I have read that international roaming is pre-activated for prepaid number. Is that true?

2. I also read that I need to have a minimum balance of RM10 while roaming overseas. If I intend to subscribe  to the RM25 for 3 days plan, does that mean that I need to have a balance of RM35 when I go overseas or is RM25 balance enough? 

Re: Prepaid International Roaming

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

You will need minimum RM10 even after purchasing a roaming pass to keep roaming. So please keep your credit balance >RM10 at all times.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

Based on your reply on this thread, https://community.digi.com.my/t5/Prepaid/activating-data-roaming-on-digi-prepaid/td-p/24221, you mentioned that prepaid has already pre-activated roaming. Why do I still need to  wait for 6 months before being able to use roaming?

Community Manager

joshuacys wrote:

Based on your reply on this thread, https://community.digi.com.my/t5/Prepaid/activating-data-roaming-on-digi-prepaid/td-p/24221, you mentioned that prepaid has already pre-activated roaming. Why do I still need to  wait for 6 months before being able to use roaming?

Hi @joshuacys, yes you're right. Prepaid has pre-activated roaming. Sorry for the mix up.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.
Top Kudoed Authors

Meet our Support team and SuperUsers