Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Prepaid Expired, Suspended & Terminated

Hi, 

Can i reactive my Digi number 012-7228308?

Thank you very much 

Anonymous

Hi WEIKEONG, The terminated prepaid number can't be reactivated. However, you can try to walk in to your nearest Digi Store to check on the number's availability. If the number is available, you can request to register it with a device bundled plan only. However, we can't guaranty that you will definitely be able to retrieve the number because this kind of request largely depends on number's availability and branch manager's approval. Tq

Re: Prepaid Suspended

Hi can u help me? my simcard got suspended..my phone number0167539014

Re: Prepaid Suspended

SuperUser

Hi adeqnur. Could you PM (inbox) us your NRIC here: https://goo.gl/ztUhcG for further checking? Thanks.

I am an expat in Malaysia, I have been in my hometown since September, next week I will come back to Malaysia, and i just tried to reload my number i notice my DiGi prepaid is not valid anymore but I can still use my whatsapp and other apps with this number, this is very important number for me. My question is - will I be able to get my number back ? I am ready to pay the penalty and what should i do to get my number back ?

Support

Sera, if the number is already terminated, u won't be able to reactivate the number back Smiley Sad 

Even in the head quarters i can't buy back the same number ? I will lost a lot of contacts....

Support

We understand Smiley Sad U can't purchase back the same number when it's already terminated. 

Hi Sera,

Perhaps you'll like to PM Digi_Sha the number to verify it's validity.

I'm not sure about your other apps, but in the event that you acquire a new number, WhatsApp has a function for changing your phone number: https://faq.whatsapp.com/en/android/27585377/?category=5245246

Hope it helps.

Regards,