Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Prepaid Expired, Suspended & Terminated

Community Manager

@argiope, yes, your case is still being investigated. From the first look, you should be able to receive incoming calls.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements

No issue for me, as already top up and is in active mode now.

Phone was off most of the time when in expired mode earlier, as I was away.

[ Edited ]

@MrOctopusK, is there any update from your CS? You told me to PM you 2 days after you read my PM which is 19/06 if there is no response from you - well i did PM - but my message was never read and i have no idea how to contact you and have to resort to posting here.

Heck i do not live in Malaysia currently (thus i won't reload all the time) otherwise i would have just storm down to DiGi centre rather than going back and forth to the Helpline, Twitter and this forum...................... 3 channels used, issue reported since 02/06 (close to 3 weeks now) and STILL NO RESOLUTION!!!!! 

Community Manager

@argiope, I believe Digi has contacted you of this matter now. 

You can receive incoming calls in restricted state only if you are in Malaysia, not while you are roaming.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements

Yes, they "finally" replied my DM in Twitter - thanks for following up. With regards to their (and your) explanation, i believe that is not the case as i was able to receive calls from my overseas number in order to locate my misplaced (and expired) Digi phone.

I tried to find something on your website but couldn't find something relevant and this is the only clause i found: 

• If there is no reload activities performed after the Active state and with credit balance available in the SIM card, then Subscriber will not be able to use any Digi services, but is able to receive incoming calls and SMS.

Can you please point me to the T&C that states expired line (90 days after last active date) are not allowed to receive incoming calls via roaming?

Community Manager

@argiope, answering an incoming call while roaming costs money, unlike being in Malaysia, receiving a call is free. By that reason, if credit has ran out or credit has expired, you wouldn't be able to use the credit to receive calls too.

So basically about one year ago,my brother went overseas and study.And we've sign up the super long life prepaid for him but now it is not even one year but it seems like it hav been terminated. Is there anything I can do to get back the number?

Support

We unable to reactivate a terminated Prepaid number, Puiyi421 :-(

Maybe you can PM us the number and registered name <here> to clarify on the account status. 

Thank you.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

@Puiyi421 wrote:

So basically about one year ago,my brother went overseas and study.And we've sign up the super long life prepaid for him but now it is not even one year but it seems like it hav been terminated. Is there anything I can do to get back the number?

Do PM the Digi person that replied and next time, try saving or taking a screen shot of the acknowledgement after successfully subscribing to Super Long Life. It should have the expiry date on it and will come in handy for situations like these.

I didn't thought of that as I knew that my brother will  be back in about 1 year time so we didnt like keep an eye on his phone number as  it is noot in use Smiley Sad Lesson learned. Anyway thanks Smiley Happy