Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Prepaid Expired, Suspended & Terminated

1. My prepaid line just Expired recently. What is period before it reverts to Suspended status, and from then to Terminated status?

2. Is the line able to receive incoming calls  during Expired status?

Re: Prepaid Expired, Suspended & Terminated

Community Manager

You have 90 days of suspension time till termination after expiry.  During this 90 days, you can still receive calls but remember that once you exceeded the 90 days, you won't be able to get your number back.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements

Support

There are some prepaid plans which do not follow 90 Days rule. Below are the plans:-

DiGi Prepaid Smart Plan  - 60 days
Best Prepaid  - 75 days

Prepaid Broadband for PC and Tablet (internet-only)  - 30 days

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

I last reload my number on 13/05 and received SMS to confirm I can receive incoming calls till 21/08. But when I checked today, I can't receive any incoming calls at all. I sent my details via DM to your Twitter account - please check and revert. Thanks.

Community Manager

@argiope wrote:
I last reload my number on 13/05 and received SMS to confirm I can receive incoming calls till 21/08. But when I checked today, I can't receive any incoming calls at all. I sent my details via DM to your Twitter account - please check and revert. Thanks.

Please call Helpline (0162211800) if you are the primary owner of your account to help you check on your account.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements

I am the primary owner. I did another test and reload on 03/06 and last day to receive incoming calls was yesterday (13/06). I was able to receive calls till yesterday but not today. The SMS from 2901 states that i am able to receive incoming calls till 11/09.

I called up the Helpline today (14/06, 10:05pm) and was advised  by a lady to "switch off my phone, remove SIM card  and retry OR try on another phone. If it's still not working, must be SIM card faulty". I am not convinced (why would it miraculously work when i was able to receive calls yesterday but not today) but still did what was told. And as expected, i still can't receive any incoming call.

So what other methods should i try? Should i pop by any DiGi centre and tell them i can't receive calls and there is nothing wrong with DiGi's end so please change a new SIM card for me FOC?

Looking forward to your advice.

Community Manager

@argiope wrote:

I am the primary owner. I did another test and reload on 03/06 and last day to receive incoming calls was yesterday (13/06). I was able to receive calls till yesterday but not today. The SMS from 2901 states that i am able to receive incoming calls till 11/09.

I called up the Helpline today (14/06, 10:05pm) and was advised  by a lady to "switch off my phone, remove SIM card  and retry OR try on another phone. If it's still not working, must be SIM card faulty". I am not convinced (why would it miraculously work when i was able to receive calls yesterday but not today) but still did what was told. And as expected, i still can't receive any incoming call.

So what other methods should i try? Should i pop by any DiGi centre and tell them i can't receive calls and there is nothing wrong with DiGi's end so please change a new SIM card for me FOC?

Looking forward to your advice.

It sounds like your number is not able to receive calls during the Restricted State.

Can you PM me your phone number and/or the call plan you are on (*128*1*4#)?

I have PM my details to you on ‎ 15-06-2016 10:58 PM.

Looking forward to your reply.

I did not receive any incoming calls when my line was in expired mode, just sms. Have since top up and is presently in active mode.

Technically, you should be able to receive incoming calls in expired mode, based on the comments & feedbacks.

So ya, either pm your no. to an earlier post I saw, or just drop by a Digi service ctr to check it out.

Good if you can post the outcome here.

Thks & rgds,

You mean you are still having the same issue since this thread started last month? MrOctopus said that the CS is investigating my case so, yeah, i will post the outcome as soon as i get one.