Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Prepaid Deduction Problem

i apply an unlimited internet package aprox. 150per month and for the first month we have paid for 2months aprox. 300, without signing any contract, recently i found that it has been deducting me every 3 day for 4 ringgit eversince i use this package, EVERYDAY I GET A MESSAGE RM4:00:http://ma3.co/dl/9lJDjwl
how the **bleep** i know what is it? and i though of i press it, it will deduct for whatever service, so i ignore it but when i pay Bill i have to pay RM 76 for the total of all the daily 4 ringgit,THIS IS RIDICULOUS AND DIGI SCAMMING US CONSUMERS??? YOU GUYS DEDUCT ALL YOUR CUSTOMER U GET RICH LAH LIKE THAT,PLEASE EXPLAIN WHAT SCAM IS THIS OR ARE DIGI SCUM???
BAD PEOPLE who do wrong like conman GOES TO JAIL, AND WHAT THIS??? U GUYS DEDUCT US FOR THE SERVICE I DID NOT EVEN KNOW WHAT IT IS???? YOU GUYS DON'T GO TO JAIL AND HOW MANY MILLION PEOPLE YOU DIGI CHEAT ALREADY????
AND I DO NOT WANT TO USE DIGI ANYMORE I AM CHANGING TO U MOBILE BUT YOU REJECT MY REQUEST TWICE ????WHAT IS THIS DIGI WANNA CONTINUE CHEATING ME...???? I AM REALLY ANGRY AND IF U DON NOT TAKE THIS SERIOSLY I WILL GO DOWN TO KL DIGI CENTER AND LODGE POLICE REPORT OR NEWS REPORTER AND WHATEVER I WILL MAKE SURE YOUR SCAM IS JUSTIFIED...BELIEVE ME I WILL DO IT WITH A GROUP OF CHEATED PEOPLES

Re: Prepaid Deduction Problem

I'm facing the same problem too. Rm1 was deducted everyday once I reload. Please help to solve this issue. Thank you