Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Prepaid Best v4

Hi, my digi prepaid plan as stated above have subscribed to the RM8 monthly for Unlimited music, whatsapp and wechat.
Kindly advise if the unlimited whatsapp and wechat is included messaging? Or it's only for voice and video calls?
Highlighted

Re: Prepaid Best v4

Community Manager

Messaging on whatsapp and wechat should work. Can you test it out?

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements
Highlighted

Yes, it's work Smiley Happy
Can i check if there is difference in the internet speed of the RM28/MONTHLY(5gb+unlimited facebook) and RM8/MONTLY(unlimited music + wechat&whatsapp).
Highlighted

Community Manager

@XiaoMushroom wrote:
Yes, it's work Smiley Happy
Can i check if there is difference in the internet speed of the RM28/MONTHLY(5gb+unlimited facebook) and RM8/MONTLY(unlimited music + wechat&whatsapp).

Yes there is. The first plan has unrestricted high speed internet for 5GB quota. The latter allows you to use free basic internet (64kbps) for usage other than music and messaging. 

http://new.digi.com.my/cs/Satellite/Page/tnc/default/tnc-weeklymonthly-unlimited-packages

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements