Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Porting out from digi

My digi prepaid wan change to unifi mobile but i received rejected message from digi

Sorry, your request was rejected. One or more phone lines did not reply to our
SMS Validation. Please call 0162211800 for help

Can i know the reason???

Re: Porting out from digi

Support

Hi, Leongyinloong.

Let us check on the account & request status first ya. Kindly provide us with the phone number that you wish to port-out for further clarification, please? Include your full name & the last 4-digit of your IC number as well ya.

Thank you.
-kobi-

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Hello there Digi,
I want to porting from Digi because I want to change it to Unifi. But unfortunately, I have received a message that my request has been denied. May I know why is this happen and how to solve it?

Kindly reply to me as soon as possible because I really need to change it quickly because I am using Unifi for my online classes by this week.

Thank you.

SuperUser

Hi Jackline98. Could you PM (inbox) us your mobile number here: https://goo.gl/ztUhcG for further checking?

want port in to unifi , but denied . why ?

Support

Hi Viana. Please resubmit your application and if that new submission being rejected again, PM (inbox) us for checking.

Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!