Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Re: Port out status

Support

Emija, please PM/Inbox us ur full name and last 4 digits of ur IC number to check further on this. 

Highlighted

Support

Hi Emija. Please PM us via https://goo.gl/SxGJMl for further assistance. Thank you.

Highlighted

Sorry, your request was rejected. One or more phone lines did not reply to our SMS Validation. Please call 0162211800 for help

I got this message and tried to call customer service but after enter my id the voice is not clear. So I cannot proceed to talk to customer service.
Highlighted

Support

Hi Dzafirah, we can assist to check further on that. Please PM us with your full name and mobile number. Tq 

Highlighted

Hi i want to port out my son number that register under my name. I missed the confirmation msg from DiGi and its expired. Can you send it back? My number is 01126230603
Highlighted

Support

Noor6063, kindly inform the new telco to resubmit the request, please. We'll get it processed and send a new validation SMS once receive ya. TQ.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!
Highlighted

I already resubmit my port out.
Highlighted

Support

Request received, Noor6063. A new validation SMS will be sent at any time from now. The request will be processed within 24-48 working hours from the time submission received ya. TQ.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!
Highlighted

Hi... please help me to check port out status for this number 0102089062
Highlighted

Support

Hi Arivu, please drop us a message in PM to check further. TQ