Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Re: Port out status

Support

Vemax, please inform the new telco to resubmit the request and we will process it accordingly once receive.

Kindly check your PM as well ya. TQ.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!
Highlighted

Hi digi, can you help me check my port out request? It said that i havent reply the msg. But i did reply yes. Digi reject my request to change telco to tune talk. My number is 0146138860.
Highlighted

my port out status from digi was rejected twice. It says “one or more MSISDNs did not reply to sms validation” but i don’t receive any sms from digi! i called digi customer service and they says in 6 hours the sms will come but there is nothing! My number is 0165614059
Highlighted

Hello, I made a request to port out from digi. But it is been rejected. How to solved this problem?

Highlighted

btw this is my number 01136484178

Highlighted

SuperUser

Hi cami. The request has been resubmitted and currently in progress. Thank you.

Highlighted

Hope to hear a good news from you! Bcs it’s been several times already I contact digi helpline but still been rejected
Highlighted

Support

Hi cami. We believe that your application has been a successful yesterday. Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!
Highlighted

Please process the port out request for 0167243898. We did not get any SMS to respond to, and suddenly we got an SMS saying our port out request is being rejected. Please take action immediately or  we will take action at the MCMC.