Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Port out status

hello.. i wish to request port out to yes. and is requested. would like to check status. 0108266282. thanks

Support

khengyi82, please check your PM (inbox). TQ.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!
Highlighted

I tried to port out twice. At first, it was rejected with Digi giving a pathetic excuse that I replied to the SMS too late (it was not too late!!!). Then on second attempt, someone from Digi called me up asking if I really wanted to change. I told her yes. She asked why. I told her why. Then she said ok and hung up. I had high hopes that this time, I can finally use my new SP. But lo and behold, a few hours later I got the dreaded 'Sorry your request was f****** rejected. Some or all numbers do not belong to blablabla'. What the **bleep**?? If there is any problem, the person who called me up should have told me. Now I have to restart the whole process all over again. Needless to say, I am **bleep**ed!!

Hi , I want to know why I'm getting this error( Sorry, your request was rejected. One or more phone lines did not reply to our SMS Validation. Please call 0162211800 for help ) I already reply the sms but my request still failed , I'm switching to unifi mobile yesterday and today I resubmit my application after I'm received SMS my request failed . My number is 0162436458 , may I know the status asap ???? I don't want to waste my time just to resubmit my application over and over again... Thanks...

Support

We believe the port-out request for 0162436458  already completed, Helmisuhur. Your Digi account is no longer active. TQ.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

I wan to ask how is my port out status? My number is 01151690714

Support

Hi Sharine8887, Thanks for asking, please PM to our Inbox, including your phone number so we can assist you further. TQ

Please proceed my number to port out . Or i will complaim yout telco.. Still in process but got msg rejected. 01131367927

Support

Dyysyira, the port-out request for 01131367927 already completed. TQ.

Have a pleasant day!

Hi, would like to check about my status of porting out from dig. Phone number 0102021135