Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Port out status

I want to ask for the port out status too. Sent a few times and called to cust. careline still cannot work out.

Support

Hi chong95, we have replied to your PM, please check ya. TQ 

I tried to port out but rejected because I didn't confirm it cause I didn't know the procedure. I then got a message "Sorry, your request was rejected. One or more phone lines did not reply to our SMS Validation. Please call 0162211800 for help"i called the number, try to request to talk with real operator but the automated answer just keep looping ended up with me loosing ringgits on because of that. I then try request port in from New carrier again to use my digi number but no confirmation sent to me again since then. And I got this weird messages multiple times "sorry your msg is not sent, please check your account status & and validity or call customer service" don't even know what they means not not sure if it's related to my current problem. It has been almost 20 days. Please help.

Why my port out from digi being rejected? I already follow the guidelines.

My number is+601114151045
My name is Mohd Sufupan Bin Ali Osman

Support

Please check your PM, Mohdsufupan. TQ.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

when i contact the digi helpline they said that the name registered not same. how can that be the problem

Support

Kindly check our response in your PM ya. TQ.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Dear Digi_Kobi
Alanko here, my number 01110126326 has successfully port out, just wondering are you reply to the wrong email? Thanks

Anonymous

Hi alanko, Kindly PM us (Inbox) the email content that you have received in order for us to check further. Click here to PM: https://bit.ly/2ERJb4N . Thank you.

pls check my port out status~i request 3rd time ad~0143085910°