Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Re: Port out status

Support

Port-in request to Digi can be submitted at this link https://new.digi.com.my/switch-to-digi

Or, by walk-in to any Digi Store or dealer's outlet near you https://new.digi.com.my/support/digi-store :-)

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!
Highlighted

Hi,i want to ask how is my port out status?my number is 0168623851
Highlighted

Support

Kindly check your PM, KHOJINBING93 :-) TQ.

Hi,i want to ask how is my port out status?my number is 0168623851
Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!
Highlighted

Ok
Highlighted

I HAVE TRIED 4 TIMES PORTING OUT FROM DIGI AND IT KEEPS GETTINF REJECTED. DIGI ARE A BUNCH OF LIARS AND SCAMMERS!

PORT MY NUMBERS  OUT ASAP OR I'LL REPORT TO MCMC! AND THE WHOLE OF THE INTERNET!

Highlighted

Support

HulkSmash96, kindly PM us your phone number <here> and let us check on the request/account status, please. TQ.

I HAVE TRIED 4 TIMES PORTING OUT FROM DIGI AND IT KEEPS GETTINF REJECTED. DIGI ARE A BUNCH OF LIARS AND SCAMMERS!

PORT MY NUMBERS  OUT ASAP OR I'LL REPORT TO MCMC! AND THE WHOLE OF THE INTERNET!

Have a pleasant day!

Highlighted

Your request was rejected. Please, its been 2 days. Why is it hard to change to another telco? Before this i change other telco to digi so easy. But this time digi to other telco took 2 days? Please i really need to change my telco
Highlighted

Support

MuhammadFuad, kindly PM us your phone number <here> for further clarification on the port-out request status, please. TQ.

Your request was rejected. Please, its been 2 days. Why is it hard to change to another telco? Before this i change other telco to digi so easy. But this time digi to other telco took 2 days? Please i really need to change my telco
Have a pleasant day!

Highlighted

Trying to port out but fail, please help

Highlighted

Support

lompat, kindly PM us your phone number <here>. Let us check on the account & port out status first ya. TQ.

Trying to port out but fail, please help

Have a pleasant day!