Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Port out status

Why is my port out of digi request is being rejected?????????

Support

Jimbo97, kindly PM us your phone number <here> for further clarification on the port-out status, please. TQ.

Why is my port out of digi request is being rejected?????????
Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Hi,i want to ask about my port out status?my number is 010 2589165. May I know why it was rejected

Can you help me to check for port out status? my number is 010-2589165

Support

Your request has been approved. Kindly wait for the new telco to send you a notification SMS to start using the new SIM card, jojoisland.

Can you help me to check for port out status? my number is 010-2589165

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Sorry, your request was rejected. Non fulfillment of contract obligation. Please call 0162211800 for help

Received this for my request of changing telco. What is the so call non fulfillment of contract obligation? I never sign any contract and informed there is a contract end 30th Sept?

My 1st request dated 07 August 2018 was declined due to the reason so call i have to comply and use digi for 30 days after change my number from company line to individual line. And the operator inform that 30 days ended on 18 August 2018 so i only can submit my request after the date.

Submitted my request today 20 August 2018 but received the feedback i have contract which will only ended 30 sept 2018?????

I never sign any contract and was informed current line should free from any contract! Apparently trying to provide plenty of unreasonable reason to avoid us port out from DiGi! This make me felt deeply uncomfortable! Is it i have to lodge report to MCMC TO SUPPORT MY REQUEST????

My number 010-7796957 Please fully release and port me out immediately!!!!!!

Hi, can I check what is the port out status for the two numbers below ?
0126687554, 0174220988
Had submitted request on 30/7, but still no any news till now....

good evening kind sir digi,

could you please let me port out, i have been rejected twice. the latest reason my request was rejected because one or more phone lines did not reply to SMS Validation, but i didnt even receive the confirmation SMS from digi.

please help me sir.

Good evening.i have requested to port out my number(prepaid) because i going for port into other carrier(postpaid) with the same number,(01116157071) .How is my status now?

Good evening.i have requested to port out my number(prepaid) because i going for port into other carrier(postpaid) with the same number,(01116157071) .How is my status now?