Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Port out rejected

Support

Morning Syfaa.  We have responded to your other post. Please have a look at it ya.

Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

Port Out rejected (SOME OR ALL NUMBERS ARE NOT IN SERVICE

I already submited my request at new telco, and receive SMS from Digi for me to confirm leaving. I had reply Y to leave.

But digi sent me sms said that my request was rejected.SOME OR ALL NUMBERS ARE NOT IN SERVICE.
I have applied for it twice. What is the happen? Do I have to apply again? please help to check it thanks..

Re: Port Out rejected (SOME OR ALL NUMBERS ARE NOT IN SERVICE

Support

Hi LAMWAITECK. Please resubmit and if that new submission is still can't go through, PM (inbox) us for checking.

Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

kenapa ye kene reject bila nak port out?

kenapa ye asyik kene reject je bila nak port out?

Support

Hi uzair99 Hantarkan semula permohonan dan kalau permohonan baru tu masih ditolak, PM (inbox) kami untuk semakan.

Terima kasih.

Bole tolong cek kenapa kena reject port out ni? Sedangkan suda tekan Y

Hi Digi,

I'm uterly dissapointed with digi  due to the super poor customer service & system of handling matters. This is my 2nd attempt to port out but non of you staff is capable to solve this problem, so you  are a failure as a company. I would like to make it super clear right now, you are wasting my time here to type all these to get the matter solved. 

1) 1st attempt, my account showed i have RM8+ outstanding which i have paid, which my port out failed . 

2) 2nd attempt, my account showed no outstanding but my port out also FAILED!!!!!

3) your staff mentioned that digi will porated my this month usage, but when i click on the link from another sms + TAC i was unable to verify multiple times. So what is this?

4) Where does the RM8 even came about, my plan is suppose to be free calls & sms. Is it a lie that it is unlimited, so your call centres also apply charges lah? Now you are charging me additional charges!  Yesterday your staff at center helped me to "waived" RM0.15 from previous day after i replyed to port out, which means you will charge me again to reply  to agree port out. 

5) Can you seriously solve it IMMEDIATELY!!!!????? If not i won't mind to escalate to the authority.