Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Port out reject

Hello digi please check in again..dont waste my time digi..thinking about to report to skmm..i still have credit and my prepaid still active
Highlighted

Re: Port out reject

Support

We believe the port-out request already completed, zamirsaufi. Kindly check your PM. TQ.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!
Highlighted

Hi digi, my port out request rejected, saying my number is not active which is weird because I still use it and in mydigi app it says there 'active'.

so please fix this asap. my number is 0168460199

Highlighted

Support

Egieshapi, please inform the new telco to resubmit the request and we will process it accordingly once receive. TQ.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!
Highlighted

i resubmit the request and it was not successful, again.

this time digi said i didn't reply which is not true because i reply immediately after i receive the confirmation message.

so please guys, help me out. my digi is still active, i still have credit and i'm using prepaid. I'm not obligated to any contract so there's no reason for digi to hold my request.

please fix this asap. thanks

Highlighted

Hello Digi, 

I'm having the same issue with this guy. What is the problem with u guys. It have failed 2 times already. Is this a new trend how you treat your customer that want to port out from Digi. Please la dont waste our time. We have so many other things to be considered. Hope u can help on this matter.

Highlighted

SuperUser

Hi cerahramlee. Could you PM (inbox) us your mobile number here: https://goo.gl/ztUhcG for further checking? Thanks.

Highlighted

Hi digi, my port out request rejected, saying my number is not active but I still use it and keep reloading it. in mydigi app it says there 'active'.

Please fix it. my number is is 0165032504

Afiq

Highlighted

Support

Hi  afiqesyraf. We believe,  it has been resubmitted today and is still in progress. Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!