Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Port out application has been rejected

I have request to  port out  from Digi for few times. Everytime receive sms to confirm by reply Y or N.

Whenever I reply Y, my request are rejected with this sms

"Sorry, your request was rejected. CUSTOMER NUMBERS ARE TEMPORARY DISCONNECTED-INVOLUNTARILY."

Called customer service , and the customer service asked me to request again.  How many times I have to 

request ? need to repeat again & again until  my application accepted? So dissapointed with the services, this is wasting my time.

Highlighted

Re: Port out application has been rejected

Contributor

Hi Chewyy, I am sorry to hear about the experience you are currently facing now. If you don't mind me asking, have you ensured all your services with DiGi have been settled? Because it happened to a friend of mine where she was porting from Hotlink to DiGi and Hotlink keeps blocking her from proceeding due to an unpaid SOS service she used a long time ago. It was a mere RM2.00 yet they still blocked her from proceeding. Once she paid, her request immediately went through. I am asking just in case there was something we could possibly miss.

Support

That's true, jin_akira.

Perhaps Chewyy can PM us the phone number <here> for further clarification, please. TQ.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

I am facing the same issue as well and this really makes me **bleep**ed off.

Digi doesn't allow to port out to other network (I'm using prepaid btw). They always say technical glitch and I can port-out tomorrow but that tomorrow is yet to come. It has been nearly 1 week. My port out request has been rejected 4 times after so many empty promises from Digi. Been calling them since Tuesday and only yesterday I got to know that the previous staffs didn't even make a report for my case.

My case - CAS6989597X7K9

I also get the same SMS from DiGi. I don't know what DiGi gets by cheating its customers. I am going to spread this news and make sure everybody knows about DiGi's scam of not allowing port-out to other network.

I am already running out of credit and my validity is going to expire. DiGi is forcing me to stay with them by not allowing me to port out. Shameless tactic.