Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Port in status

[ Edited ]
My wife already received my digi live mnp sim card. She didn't receive any message to port out from her current line.

Re: Port in status

Support

Hi asraf91, Sorry for the late response. Smiley Sad Please inform your wife to PM us with her full name, IC number and SIM card serial number via https://goo.gl/SxGJMl through her community account for further assistance. TQ.

Hi, i request for port in to digi on Monday at the center and receive the SIM same day. I received port out SMS from my current line provider this morning and i had confirm to port out. It recently takes how long for the process complete? Would be appreciate if can hear from you soon.

Support

Hi KelvinLim95,

Based on our records, the previous request was rejected by Maxis with the remark "SP55 - Some or all numbers are not in service ". :-( We have successfully resubmitted your port-in request today. Kindly wait for the validation SMS from Maxis. Please ensure that your account is active ya. The process will take about 24 - 48 hours. Once Maxis signal been disconnected, you may change to the Digi SIM card ya. :-)

Thanks.

Hi..im already received my digi postpaid mnp sim card but didn't receive any message to port out from my current line.

Support

A report has been made regarding your port-in request, amran15119999. Please check your PM ya. TQ.

Hi..im already received my digi postpaid mnp sim card but didn't receive any message to port out from my current line.
Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Just receive my sim today but haven't receive any msg from the other telco to port out. Please help

Support

Kindly provide the SIM card details via PM ya, Rocky08 :-)

Just receive my sim today but haven't receive any msg from the other telco to port out. Please help
Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

I already submit my port in request since last week Saturday and Digi state is was successful. I received my digi sim card, but still haven't get any sms to port out from my current line service provider. My current line service told me that they havent received and request for port out, so it's mean that there is either one party or both didnt perform my request or etc. I called for Digi Customer Service too, they said they don't have record of my port in for this number. It must be somewhere having problem. I thought online port in is more convenient compare to going to digi store, but end up need to paid more for the useless services and also waste my time to solve this.
Kindy feedback as soon as possible. Thank You.

Support

KYC, kindly PM us your phone number & full name <here> for further clarification on the port-in request status, please. TQ.

I already submit my port in request since last week Saturday and Digi state is was successful. I received my digi sim card, but still haven't get any sms to port out from my current line service provider. My current line service told me that they havent received and request for port out, so it's mean that there is either one party or both didnt perform my request or etc. I called for Digi Customer Service too, they said they don't have record of my port in for this number. It must be somewhere having problem. I thought online port in is more convenient compare to going to digi store, but end up need to paid more for the useless services and also waste my time to solve this.
Kindy feedback as soon as possible. Thank You.
Have a pleasant day!