Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Port Out rejected

Hi, can someone check for me why my port out request rejected. My number is 01116854485

Re: Port Out rejected

Support

Could it be there's a typo in the phone number Shay013, as we unable to find the port-out request :-( Kindly check and PM us <here> with your full name to ensure we're checking the correct account? TQ.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Already PM but no response. Can someone assist me please.
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
Contributor

Call Digi customer service at 0162211800 for reason  of reject.

Recently 3 of my family members request for port out and rejected with "NON FULFILLMENT OF CONTRACT OBLIGATION" 

When call Digi at 0162211800,they say these 3 "PREPAID" numbers has "CONTRACT" which prepaid should not have.

And then they apologize and say will make report and ask to resubmit the port out.

1 case.....maybe error. ......but 3 cases even more cases ????? not included some of my friends who also port out from Digi and get the same "REASON for REJECT port out" as many as around 11 cases.

Digi should improve their coverage/service to maintain users not by resorting to such methods.

Since no one replying to my request, I think I should bring this to the CFM..

Support

Apologize for the delay. Seems like we unable to trace your previous PM, Shay013 :-( Please resent it so we can have a look at it immediately. TQ.

Since no one replying to my request, I think I should bring this to the CFM..
Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!