Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Port-Out from Digi Rejected!

I have requested to port out from Digi to U  Mobile on Sunday 13/5/2018. In the evening 6.21pm I received sms for confirmation of porting out. I replied Y immediately  after  received the sms. On 6.22pm Digi sent sms  saying that confirmation to leave Digi received. The request is being processed.

On 14/5/2018 10.28am, Digi sent sms saying that the request to port out is currently in process by new service provider. Later in the evening 5.40pm, Digi sent sms saying that the request to port out has been cancelled. I called  U mobile  PIC who is handling my request, she said they didnt cancel the request. 

Until now 16/5/2018 my request to port out is still unknown for the status.

My number is 01112753298. Please  let me know what happened, I need to port out ASAP, otherwise I shall make complaint to relevant  authority.

Thank you.

Highlighted

Re: Port-Out from Digi Rejected!

Support

We've received the resubmission request from the new telco today, egl. Port-in/out request will be processed within 48 working hours and the validation SMS will be sent to you at any time from now. TQ.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!
Highlighted

My request to port out from digi has been rejected. I got a message from digi as below and when i reply Y, my request is not successful. I hope you can help me
Highlighted

Support

Hi Rayhannnn2, kindly PM us your full name and mobile number <here> for further assistant. Thank you. :-)