Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Poor Reception @ Legoland & Genting Highland

Hi Digi,

Just to enquire, is it normal for Digi 4G or even 3G network to be rather poor specifically at Legoland (18-20th Dec'16)?

I have 2 SIM (Digi Prepaid Live) using both Samsung S7 Edge and Samsung Note 4. Both phone experienced the same poor network reception throughout Legoland (including Hotel Lobby).

When I mentioned poor, it was like single bar or nothing for H/H+ (keep on toggling between H & H+ & no network). We are not talking even about 4G yet. I have tried rebooting the phone several times and on network selection, it was so bad that I have to use manual selection (instead of automatic) on both phone to get on 1 bar (best). This is causing a drain on the phone battery life that keep on hunting for reception throughout the day.

I have tried my friend SIM (Hotlink) and it's like 3-4 bars all the time with 4G. So this should iron out phone issues.

Likewise for Genting Highland (23-25th Dec'16), outdoor reception is fine but indoor is rather spotty (4G - 2 bar at best). And it's H/H+ most of the time and once further indoor, it will drop to 1-2 bars. But definetly the reception is better than Legoland.

So is the poor reception a 1-time off thing or going to be permanent ?

Thanks

Highlighted

Re: Poor Reception @ Legoland & Genting Highland

Support

Kindly check your PM, Benggaboy. TQ