Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Pokemon plan rm1 300mb

[ Edited ]
So far the poke pack trainer rm 1. 300mb is the best plan ever compared to maxis, celcom, umobile and tunetalk.
The ping average 60 - 80
Download 1.5 -2mb
Upload 700kbps - 900kbps
3G connection. But 4G is better i think(not tested).
Why are digi ended this plan. ?
I've been used this plan almost a year. I loved this plan though.
No other plan in digi like this anymore. Some of the plan is not suitable for online game. Tested and got lot of lag in gameplay.
The price for poke pack is really worth.
How come yall ended this plan. We are the android gamer loved this plan so much and every day we buy it.
I think digi gonna loose a lot of digi customers cuz of this plan is no more. Im also wait another a week, still no plan almost like pokemon, im out of digi.

Re: Pokemon plan rm1 300mb

Community Manager

@DuckVader, sorry for the disappointment. Digi plans will be competitively offered from time to time. 

You could hope there will be another game like Pokemon Go that is significant to bring such dedicated data subscription.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements

[ Edited ]
Appreciated a lot cuz action was taken.. Now rm1 pokemon is back. I'm only can afford rm1 perday. For online with 300mb,, is worth .. I will stay forever with Digi.
Happy customer :-)

[ Edited ]
Support

Thanks for your support, DuckVader. Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

Thanks for bringing that back. 

Good job there, Digi!!! Smiley Happy

mydigi can not open

why not open mydigi

Re: mydigi can not open

Community Manager
MyDigi is undergoing maintenance until Tuesday, 13 March.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements